Tribal Bushman Born on Piney Mountain
Inky is a tribal bushman born on Piney Mountain whose blood flows with the Susquehannock River. He is a well-travelled explorer who has ventured deep into the Amazon and to the heights of the Andes.
A keen storyteller, Inki carries extensive knowledge of ecology, geology as well as indigenous narratives of his beloved Southern Alps. A patient teacher, he is always happy to share his backcountry skills with others. If you’re looking for an experience above and beyond just hiking, Inki is the Bushman to book.
- Roaming Western Ghats, Andes and Appalachian Mountains
- Emergency First Response & First Aid Trained
- Rescue Diver & (USAF) Battlefield Care Trained
- Also worked as guide at Ngārua Caves with a focus on history and geological/ecological knowledge.
- Hablo español intermedio!
Need more info?
Ask Inki a question directly and they’ll respond as soon as they can.