Policy on notification of alleged intellectual property (“IP”) infringements.
Bushman Tours Limited (“Bushman Tours“) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Bushman Tours’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Although elements of the Bushman Tours Platform allow or require our Bushmen or women, users, Members or Visitors to update imagery, text, links or similar, Bushman Tours cannot actively manage any violations as they occur. We rely on our community and auditing to identify any violations, and where applicable, will deal with these immediately. Visitors, users, and Bushmen & women are all subject to our terms highlighting the requirement to own all intellectual property they upload or use on their profile or dashboard. Bushman Tours will respond to claims of IP infringement committed using the Bushman Tours website and mobile application (the “Site and Application“) that are reported to Bushman Tours Limited following this IP Policy.
If you are an IP owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged IP infringements taking place on or through the Site and Application by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Bushman Tours Limited as described below.
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Bushman Tours will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site and Application.
Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the specific protected work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that you believe should be removed or access to which should to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the identified material is not authorized by the IP owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the IP rights that are allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Bushman Tours Limited:
Att: Bushman Tours
PO Box 41105
Ferrymead Mail Box Lobby
New Zealand 8247
Or digitally via